Friday, February 10, 2012

Moroccan chicken w/ Cauliflower Rice

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and remaining very PAF! :) I do apologize for not updating in such a long time, life is sort of hectic at the moment. With tax season kicking in (I'm a tax accountant), just starting my masters, working out, staying on top of my everyday meals, and having my fitness business (check it out at www.get-primal.com), I am trying to prioritize! Anyhow, enough of my complaining, here is today's recipe!

I do not have pictures, because my best friend has my camera at the moment doing who knows what!

Ingredients:
Free range chicken thighs (Skinned and debone)                         about 1 - 1.5lbs
Salt                                                                                                                     1 tsp
Black pepper                                                                                                 1/4 tsp
Ground Tumeric                                                                                        2 tsp
Ground Coriander                                                                                     1 tsp
Ground Cumin                                                                                            1 tsp
Ground Ginger                                                                                            1 tsp
Garlic Powder                                                                                             1/2 tsp
Onion Powder                                                                                             1/2 tsp
Lemon zest                                                                                                  Half a lemon

Instructions:
1.) Mix all ingredients together other than lemon zest. Allow the chicken to marinate for 30min - an hour
2.) Before grilling, add the lemon zest and mix thoroughly.
3.) Grill the chicken thighs for 3 minutes per-side or to your personal preference. (I never recommend eating undercooked chicken.)
4.) Serve it up with a side of cauliflower rice and enjoy a simple yet very delicious meal!

-Raf

No comments:

Post a Comment